Below you can read about what we think is most important in the life of our church. We work hard at aligning ourselves with God's plans and purposes for our world as revealed in His word, the Bible.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
“We glorify God...”
We desire the glory of God in Christ for He orchestrates history to display His glory; and He ordains the church to enjoy His glory.
We glorify God as we become like Christ:
- Following Christ and becoming like Him is the vision of every Christian and every church.
- Through our gatherings, we exalt God in Christ as the only One who is worthy of all peoples worship.
“...by making disciples of Jesus Christ...”
The four key activities in disciple-making are:
- Sharing the Word.
- Showing the Word.
- Teaching the Word.
- Serving the World.
Growth Groups are the primary avenue for disciple-making to occur, where groups of believers share life together to:
- Grow in maturity by showing the Word and teaching the Word.
- Grow numerically by sharing the Word and serving the world.
We want to see groups of disciple-makers throughout our community and beyond.
“...in our community and beyond.”
Everything we do, we do ultimately for the sake of God’s glory in our community and beyond. So, as we disciple others to be disciple-makers, we envision that God will raise up disciple-makers for our local community and beyond.
This will mean that we will:
- Bring the gospel to those who don’t know Jesus so that they might become his disciples;
- Disciple those in our community to be disciple makers; and
- as God provides opportunities, go beyond our local community to: Partner with other disciple-makers outside our community (Australia or overseas); and Send disciple-makers beyond our community.
God is glorified, and we are achieving our purposes, when believers are multiplying the Gospel of Jesus Christ by making disciples of all nations with their lives. We strive to be a faith family of world-impacting disciples for His glory!
Our Values (Acts 2:42-47)
- Biblical Proclamation (Acts 2:42)
- Sacrificial Care (Acts 2:42)
- Wholehearted Worship (Acts 2:42)
- Desperate Prayer (Acts 2:42)
- Multiplication (Acts 2:47)